Monday 16 July 2012

Perfect Girlfriend

When I was 13, I hoped that one day I would have a girlfriend with big t!ts.

When I was 16, I got a girlfriend with big t!ts, but there was no passion, so
I decided I needed a passionate girl with zest for life.

In college I dated a passionate girl, but she was too emotional. Everything
was an emergency; she was a drama queen; cried all the time and threatened suicide. So, I decided I needed a girl with stability.

When I was 25, I found a very stable girl but she was boring. She was totally
predictable and never got excited about anything. Life became so dull that I decided that I needed a girl with some excitement.

When I was 28, I found an exciting girl, but I couldn't keep up with her. She
rushed from one thing to another; never settling on anything. She did mad, impetuous things and made me miserable as often as happy. She was great fun initially and very energetic, but directionless. So, I decided to find a girl with some real ambition.

When I turned 30, I found a smart, ambitious girl with her feet planted firmly on the ground, so I married her. She was so ambitious that she divorced me and took everything I owned.

I am older and wiser now, and I am looking for a girl with big t!ts.

No comments:

Post a Comment